Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Jon has a meeting this afternoon and then has work at the university. They are having a safety meeting to remind wood shop employees of ways to minimize the chances of college students cutting off their fingers with band saws. Yes, this almost happened. I think this is going to make for a long afternoon/slash evening and I am not looking forward to it. I even got to lay down and relax some after a very busy morning. I took the girls to the Moscow Food Co-op for Co-op kids, to the Moscow Parent Toddler Co-op field trip at the Appaloosa Museum and then to the 11 o'clock library story time. I printed up pictures to mail to various family members and picked up some groceries from the Co-op. I am caught up on dishes and laundry...and this gray weather now has me a little funktified.

Yawn.

Maybe I will cook up the soba noodles for dinner early. I am sure there is something else I could clean but I just look at the odds and ends stuff piled on top of the freezer and want to ignore it. Hence, there is a pile of odds and ends stuff on the freezer.

I also need to call my bio mom and wish her a happy birthday but imagine I will have to call 5 different numbers before I find the correct nurse to leave the message with since she can't speak on the phone anyway.

No comments: