Sunday, March 27, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I am tired. We just got done with the boys science fair project. It was fun...but of course in the end Jon and I were the ones hurridly cutting, printing and taping small pieces of paper to cardboard. I will admire the science projects that are more well put together then ours but we had fun.

My aunt and uncle had sent us money for our anniversary and said dinner was on them. So we took the kids to Sangria, where they had never been, and they had so much fun! We paired up and shared meals to keep the costs down. Josiah and I shared clam linguine, Jon and Iris had salmon fettucine and Ethan and Sevrin shared Shrimp Scampi. We had two appetizers and drinks as well. We got the bill and we had .25 cents left of the money they gave us...and that is after tip! Yay us! And thank you Aunt Penny and Uncle Steve for a really fun evening out with our kids. We hadn't taken them out for a long while. We have such wonderful kids, I was so proud to take them out and have them be so well behaved and thrilled to be treated.

No comments: